Each of our oil heat service plan options includes a preventive maintenance tune-up, which keeps your burner working efficiently and can cut annual energy use by as much as 10%. A tune-up also ensures that your system operates safely, by helping to prevent a dangerous buildup of carbon monoxide gas. We offer the Gold Heating Plan, the Bronze Heating Plan, and Oil Fired Hot Water Heater Plan.
Today's post will focus on:
BRONZE HEATING PLAN includes:
Annual precision heating tune-up15% parts and labor discount
The TankSure® ProgramMonday – Friday 8am – 5pm
(overtime and weekend rates apply)
If your system is more than five years old and the manufacture’s warranty has expired, you should probably go with our Bronze Plan.
Precision Heating Tune-Up
Your heating system will be tuned up annually to ensure that it operates at maximum efficiency. We will:
1. Perform efficiency test.
2. Inspect and adjust burner and inspect heat exchanger.
3. Check thermostat operation.
4. Lubricate all motors, bearings, fans and circulator pumps (if necessary).
5. Replace nozzle.
6. Inspect flue pipe.
7. Inspect and adjust operation of safety and operating controls.
8. Check blower motor (and belt, if applicable).
9. Inspect and tighten all wiring and connections.
10. Inform customer of equipment condition. Recommend necessary repairs.